Saturday, March 10, 2007

the things i miss about home:

So I seem to get asked this a fair bit, so I figured I'd dedicate a post to it:

*note, not in any particular order*

1. I guess I miss all the people back home that make adelaide fun and exciting - but thats pretty boring and im not going to list everyone.

2. I miss my stupidly large music collection which allowed me to listen to any song i wanted when ever - plus the ability to download songs/movies etc when ever I chose.

3. I miss not having to type in all my passwords when I want to do something online - MSN, e-mail, myspace, toymods, reddit etc....

4. I REALLY miss driving my rolla - I was always happy when I was slamming through the gears of the old girl listening to van halen, or what ever was going in my cd stacker. Many a good times in the old rolla were had and I miss having the freedom of being able to drive her when ever I want. I hope michael is looking after her :-P

5. I miss the Exeter. Just cos it was such a banging bar. unfortunatly there aren't any bars quite like it here :( there were always people you knew at the ex.

6. WOMAD is coming up and im going to really really miss that :(

7. I miss MY computer and all the programs on it - photoshop where are you when I need you?

8. I miss not being able to phone/txt my friends when I want their attention/what ever

9. I miss having a job that pays you a decent wage

10. I kinda miss my bed/room

11. oh and the showers here suck - so I miss the one back home.

12. A well stocked fridge is always an advantage and the only thing in the fridge that I share at the moment is - cheese rolls, yoghurt (I realised I missed yoghurt so now I buy it everytime I go shopping) beer and I have some chips + 2 minute noodles, in my rooom.

*dont despair mummy and daddy, I get most of my food from the staff cafe which is where I also grab fruit so I am eating alright ;-) *

erm yeah, I guess thats it. I have no idea how many times I wrote 'I' in this post but its far too many and now i feel like a self absorbed little whore.

cyuzzz
Gerald

No comments: